Sydney Spine & Pelvis Centre is Recognised as a Centre of Excellence.
Our Team of Highly Experienced Physiotherapists have been providing a Specialised Service for over 16 years.
Our Physiotherapists are unique in their level of Post Graduate training, providing you with specificity in assessment and diagnosis. We take the time to assess your whole body and choose the best way to treat you according to your specific diagnosis. That means we might incorporate a combination of Muscle Energy Techniques, ISM, Musculo-Skeletal, Cranial, Visceral & Exercise Rehab to enhance your treatment and rehabilitation experience.
Our treatment experience allows us to remain at the forefront of providing the best Physiotherapy practice for people with complex and severe injuries and pain disorders. We work closely with some of the top Sports Specialists & Obstetricians in Sydney and NSW because of our level of expertise. This also ensures we can create the best treatment network and management program according to your individual diagnosis.
Our team of Physiotherapists at Sydney Spine & Pelvis can provide diagnosis and treatment for a wide selection of injuries and dysfunctions including:
- Groin pain & pain referred into the legs (sciatica)
- Low back pain, sacro-iliac joint and pubic symphysis pain
- Disc injuries and nerve root compression
- Hip pain & hip rehab for trochanteric bursitis, hip arthritis, labral & gluteal tendon tears
- Neck pain & headaches
- Whiplash Injuries
- Thoracic & Rib ring pain/injury
- Pelvic girdle & perineal / pudendal nerve pain
- Coccyx pain and pudendal neuralgia or entrapment
Pregnancy related pelvic, low back and thoracic pain and incontinence issues
- Gymnastic related injuries
- Sports injuries & preventative programs for adolescent rowers and AFL teams
All our Physiotherapists have expertise in combining manual therapy techniques such as muscle energy technique, deep tissue releases, joint mobilisation, nerve mobilisation & disc decompression techniques in order to improve joint mobility and body alignment.
For more information about specific injuries we treat please use our quick "Treatment Areas" link at the top of this home page.
Sydney Spine & Pelvis also provides services such as:
- Pelvic floor assessment & retraining for women & men to assist continence
- Real time ultrasound for assessment of lumbo-pelvic and hip muscle function
- Cranio-sacral therapy and visceral manipulation
- Functional core & lumbo-pelvic stability classes
- Sports injury rehabilitation & technique analysis
New block of Exercise classes commence Monday 3rd February 2020
WOMENS HEALTH PHYSIO JOINS OUR TEAM
We are very excited that Amy Greenlees is now working at Sydney Spine & Pelvis Centre. Amy brings together both musculo-skeletal physio plus Womens Health & Continence training.
She can help assess your Pelvic floor function, treat acute Mastitis, assess & treat a Rectus Diastisis, or assist with your pelvic pain Just call us for more information!